Articles tagged "Miles Austin"
Redskins Outlast Cowboys, Claim NFC East Title
The Washington Redskins win the NFC East, and Justin Henry breaks down their win over Dallas, as well as their chances at hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.
Captain Comeback Week 16: Steelers’ Meltdown Complete
Looking for a comeback win for Christmas? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar only has seven tales of failure, including a fatal blow to the Steelers. Dallas comes up short, and Andrew Luck sets more records.
NFC East: Redskins Running for Daylight
The NFC East looks to have the wildest finish headed into Week 17, with 3 teams still vying for the playoffs. Justin Henry breaks down the action.
NFC East: Giants Hand First Place to Redskins
A changing of the guard in the NFC East, as the Giants have slipped not one, but two slots. Justin Henry wraps up the NFC East action for Week 15.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Rookie QBs Make More History
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at the four rookie quarterbacks who combined for three comeback wins this week, while Tony Romo sets a Dallas record, and the Packers close out Detroit again.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Tony Romo Has Career Night as Cowboys Upend Eagles
The Dallas Cowboys remain in the playoff thicket, knocking off the Philadelphia Eagles 38-33 in an exciting battle at JerryLand.
Redskins Pluck Cowboys, Win Wild Thanksgiving Battle
First, it was out of hand. Then it mutated into a shootout. The Redskins edged the Cowboys in a Thanksgiving fight, despite Dallas' near-comeback.
Captain Comeback Week 11: Houston Texans Lead Overtime Drama
After last week's drought, Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has five comebacks to dissect this week. Matt Schaub and Houston set a bunch of records, Atlanta won in unusual fashion, and Tony Romo ties Staubach.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012