Articles tagged "Miles"
Seahawks 34, Saints 7: The Liveblog Novella
Live (on tape delay), from his couch, Colonel Comey provides another epic minute-by-minute review of the anticlimactic but pivotal Monday Night game.
Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
Cleveland’s JOSH GORDON had 10 catches for 261 yards with two touchdowns and Chicago’s ALSHON JEFFERY recorded 12 catches for 249 yards with two touchdowns marking the first time in NFL history two players had at least 10 catches for 200 yards and two touchdowns on the same day.
Appreciating London Fletcher
This past Sunday, Washington Redskins linebacker LONDON FLETCHER played in his 250th consecutive game and became only the fourth player in NFL history to reach the milestone.
How Do the Denver Broncos Beat Thee? Let Us Count the Ways
The Broncos' 27-17 win over Kansas City Sunday night was another stack of bills in the Broncos' Super Bowl bank. We assess this remarkable team, starting with this Manning character.
Tavon Austin Joins Gale Sayers And Randy Moss In NFL Record Book
Austin is the first player in NFL history with a 95+ yard punt-return touchdown and two 55+ yard receiving touchdowns in the same game. No player had ever had a 95+ yard punt-return touchdown and one 55+ yard receiving touchdown in a single game.
Slack Lines, Week 10: Are You Tough Enough?
We're talking picks, injuries and hazing, all with more puns than the average reader should be asked to reasonably endure. Buckle up, Nancies.
Close Call: 69% Of All Games In 2013 Have Been Within 7 Points In The Fourth Quarter
Through the first nine weeks, 35 of 133 games (26.3 percent) have featured a fourth-quarter comeback victory. That puts the 2013 season on pace for the third-highest percentage of games with a fourth-quarter comeback victory since 1970 (31.3 in 1989).
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues