Articles tagged "Mike Williams"
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Captain Comeback Week 11: Houston Texans Lead Overtime Drama
After last week's drought, Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has five comebacks to dissect this week. Matt Schaub and Houston set a bunch of records, Atlanta won in unusual fashion, and Tony Romo ties Staubach.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
NFL Week 7: 12 Storylines That Should Frighten Football Fans
Halloween came a week early to NFL fans, from the scary good performance of the Houston Texans to a pair of frighteningly inept pass defenses in Washington and New England, and much more. Hell, even the wise guys in Vegas are getting impaled by the odd statistical storylines of 2012.
Captain Comeback Week 4: Matt Ryan's MVP Effort Tops Big NFC Week
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar says the Atlanta Falcons did something no team has done since at least 1981. Also: an Aaron Rodgers comeback, New England's rout, and the Cardiac Cardinals/Eagles strike again.
Eagles Win Wild, Defensive Struggle Over Giants
CHFF's Justin Henry looks at the Week 4 NFC East action thus far; a narrow Redskins victory, and a heated main event between the Giants and the Eagles.
Captain Comeback Week 2: No. 1 Quarterbacks to the Rescue
Week 2 only had six comeback opportunities, but Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has the details on Eli Manning's big day, the "awful 2-0" Eagles, and the end of New England's clutch kicking streak.
Bucs team report: Ladies and gentlemen, a new low!
It was a game that meant nothing to no one. Both reeling squads took the field in the name of pride and love of the game, but after a second-half butt whooping delivered by one of the league's most inept offenses, the Buccaneers showed us all how much they hate football.
Seahawks Beat Rams 24-7: 5 Things We Learned
Seahawks win on the road despite a lousy passing attack and a pedestrian run game. Don't look now- that's a two game win streak. These are the five things we learned.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012