Articles tagged "Mike Smith"
Matter of Facts: Week 17 Statistical Onslaught
We are down to the final weekend of the NFL's 94th regular season and we are still looking for four playoffs teams and four division winners.
Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
You can't blame Atlanta for going all out to win vs. Washington Sunday ... unless you're into things like draft value and long-term goals, like they are in the NBA.
NFL Coaches Winter & Holiday Catalog
NFL games in the snow are fun to watch for fans; just try telling these coaches how awesome it is.
NFL 2013: Not Everything It Was Supposed To Be
As we hit the stretch run of the NFL season, Tom Danyluk looks back at what was expected on the field versus what really happened.
Biggest Losers: Chicago Bears, Houston Texans NFL's Worst ATS
The Bears and Texans are the NFL's worst teams in 2013 ATS: a combined record of 4-17-1. This record was low-lighted by Houston's straight up home loss to the pathetic Jaguars Sunday as 10-point faves. Mike Wilkening looks at what it means in the big picture.
Detroit Lions, Super Bowl Champs: It’s Not a Punchline
Seattle, San Francisco and New Orleans are the NFC frontrunners, but Colonel Comey says the Lions have everything a champion needs except the history. Explore this and more topics, just a click away.
Week 9 Trifecta: Must-Win Games For Ravens, Eagles
The CHFF Trifecta has pieced together back-to-back winning weeks and looks to build on the momentum as we cross into the second-half of the season. The Trifecta is banking on spirited efforts from the Ravens and Eagles as they attempt to keep pace in their respective divisions.
Matter of Facts: Week 5 Statistical Onslaught
It's been a memorable start for the AFC West, a forgettable start for the NFC East and five teams have yet to lose as we head into October. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 5 NFL slate.
Week 4 Trifecta: Expect Redskins-Raiders Points A-Plenty
Early-season NFL action is always the toughest to gauge and the 1-2 Falcons, who were 13-3 last year, provide plenty of proof. This week, we look for fireworks out of the Redskins-Raiders Sunday afternoon and Drew Brees Monday night.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review