Articles tagged "Mike Shanahan"
London Fletcher Rips Redskins DC Jim Haslett
The former Redskins linebacker lashed out following Washington's 24-0 loss to the Rams.
Matter of Facts: Week 17 Statistical Onslaught
We are down to the final weekend of the NFL's 94th regular season and we are still looking for four playoffs teams and four division winners.
Slack Lines, Week 16: A Snowball's Chance in Hell
Baby, it's cold outside! Tepid leader Luke Warm taunts the field, Matt leads an ill-fated Pickett's Charge of pigskin prognostication, Nick likens Tony Romo to a loveable mop-top, Jerry fails to live up to Dad, Beau & J offer nothing, and ghastly gambling losses ruin Christmas for all their children again this year.
Matter of Facts: Week 16 Statistical Onslaught
It's going to be a wild stretch run in 2013. Will the Ravens (5), Patriots (4) and Packers (4) all be able to keep their playoff streaks alive?
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
NFL 2013: Not Everything It Was Supposed To Be
As we hit the stretch run of the NFL season, Tom Danyluk looks back at what was expected on the field versus what really happened.
Kirk Cousins Replaces RG3; ESPN Replaces Sanity With Blanket Coverage
The Redskins field the worst defense in franchise history. Yet they just reacted by benching QB Robert Griffin III in favor of Kirk Cousins, inspiring a feeding frenzy on ESPN. Who knew that a QB change on a 3-10 team was such a big deal?
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls