Articles tagged "Mike Shanahan"
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
Seahawks Score 24 Unanswered To Knock Out Redskins, RG3
Seattle is headed to Atlanta in a week, after they toppled the Redskins 24-14 in the final game of Wild Card Weekend. Robert Griffin III left the game with an injury and Marshawn Lynch dominated on the ground.
Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins Wild Card Preview
FedEx Field plays host to Wild Card action between two rookie QBs on Sunday afternoon. CHFF's Justin Henry compares the two dynamic teams.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
Matter of Facts: Calvin Johnson Has Jerry Rice In His Sights
Seven teams that were in the playoffs in 2011 are back in the postseason this year. And who will wind up winning the NFC East when it's all said and done? Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter unleashes a barrage of facts and stats on all 16 games.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Rookie QBs Make More History
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at the four rookie quarterbacks who combined for three comeback wins this week, while Tony Romo sets a Dallas record, and the Packers close out Detroit again.
Matter of Facts: A Whirlwind Statistical Tour Of Week 14
"Pro Football Guru" Russell Baxter takes us on his weekly whirlwind statistical tour of the NFL: Peyton already owns Denver's single-season TD record; the Redskins have improved from -11 to +14 in turnovers; and the Lions have not won in Green Bay since 1991.
Matter of Facts: Panthers and Eagles Battle for the NFC Cellar
There's six weeks remaining in the 2012 NFL season and with all teams with 10 games under their belt, the stretch run should be very interesting...
Matter of Facts: Bears Hoping For a Repeat of 1985 Against 49ers
The best record in the league now belongs to both the Falcons and Texans, both sitting with 8-1 records. But the spotlight is on Sunday and Monday night, where the rival Ravens and Steelers renew acquaintances and a day later, the Bears and 49ers collide in a clash of NFC heavyweights.
Spreadapedia: Big Favorites Like Houston Are Losers ATS
The Cold, Hard Football Facts tap Spreadapedia each week, much like we tap a keg of IPA at 6 a.m. each Thanksgiving morning for our epic Pigskin Gala. This week we look at hot point-spread trends from five of the most compelling games in Week 11.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012