Articles tagged "Mike Mularkey"
Pat Shurmur's Winless Browns One Of NFL's Best Bets
Pat Shurmur's Browns are 0-5 on the field but still one of the NFL's best bets: Browns and the under has won money for you 65 percent of the time since the start of 2011.
Naughty Nurse: Jacksonville Jaguars need brain transplant
The Jacksonville Jaguars fielded the league's rushing champion last season, but it produced only a 5-11 record because the organization is too dumb to realize NFL games have always been won with superior passing attacks.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".