Articles tagged "Mike Mularkey"
Pat Shurmur's Winless Browns One Of NFL's Best Bets
Pat Shurmur's Browns are 0-5 on the field but still one of the NFL's best bets: Browns and the under has won money for you 65 percent of the time since the start of 2011.
Naughty Nurse: Jacksonville Jaguars need brain transplant
The Jacksonville Jaguars fielded the league's rushing champion last season, but it produced only a 5-11 record because the organization is too dumb to realize NFL games have always been won with superior passing attacks.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?