Articles tagged "Mike Mularkey"
Pat Shurmur's Winless Browns One Of NFL's Best Bets
Pat Shurmur's Browns are 0-5 on the field but still one of the NFL's best bets: Browns and the under has won money for you 65 percent of the time since the start of 2011.
Naughty Nurse: Jacksonville Jaguars need brain transplant
The Jacksonville Jaguars fielded the league's rushing champion last season, but it produced only a 5-11 record because the organization is too dumb to realize NFL games have always been won with superior passing attacks.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls