Articles tagged "Mike Evans"
2015 Fantasy Football: Over and Under Valued Wide Receivers
A list of wide receivers I feel are being over and under valued based on their current average draft positions!
Shiny Hood Ornaments: Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places
The Atlanta Falcons four years ago made a predictably terrible draft day mistake, trading five draft picks to move up to No. 6 overall and draft Shiny Hood Ornament WR Julio Jones. We wonder what teams will make make a similar mistake again here in the 2015 draft.
Mike Evans, Jeremy Hill & Chris Borland Set Rookie Records In Week 11
It's a young man's game, at least according to rookies Mike Evans, Chris Borland and Jeremy Hill, who set or tied franchise records for their respective teams in Week 11.
NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
Not to be outdone by their AFC counterparts, NFC rookies are making their mark on the 2014 season.
Rookie Wide Receivers Making Huge Impact In 2014
In Week 8, nine rookie wide receivers had at least 75 receiving yards, the most in a single week in NFL history. All nine receivers were selected in the first four rounds of the 2014 NFL Draft and all within the first 118 picks.
Run, Johnny, Run: Manziel (And Other!) NFL Combine Props
Yes, degenerate football-loving cretins (you people, in other words) can bet on the NFL Combine. Here's a look at some of the props posted from Bovada, including expectations that defensive lineman Jadeveon Clowney will run faster than QB Teddy Bridgewater.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls