Articles tagged "Michael Oher"
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Super Bowl Hog Report: 49ers & Ravens Opposite Kinds of Run Heavy
While both Harbaugh's 49ers and Caldwell's Ravens use their offensive lines to set the tone for their offense, how they do that is the exact opposite.
Playoff Hog Report: Patriots' Trenches Beginning to Look Super
With the field being whittled down to four, the remaining Patriots, 49ers, Falcons and Ravens are still alive due to their trench dominance.
Playoff Hog Report: Will Patriots Again Trash Texans in Trenches?
In a rematch of a highly disappointing game, the Texans are peaking at the right time. And will Falcons firepower overcome Sehawks brute strength?
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
Bryant McKinnie: All Pro Stripper-Assassin
The veteran offensive lineman for the Ravens and formerly of the Vikings owes $375,000 in strip club fees. This is the same man who took part in the Vikings Party Boat.
Cowboys-Giants: NFC East's Deadly Collection Of D Hogs
Shawn Maher's Hog Report breaks down the best preseason performances on the offensive and defensive lines, tackle's tonight's Cowboys-Giants game stops to admire the NFC East's fine Defensive Hogs and looks at the final preseason O-Hog and D-Hog rankings.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".