Articles tagged "Miami Dolphins"
Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
A cinematic snow fall is blanketing NFL playing fields here in Week 14. We take a look at the wintry images from the early slate of games.
Week 14 Trifecta: Seeking Wintry Winners
The CHFF Trifecta posted a 2-0-1 record last week, building on a late-season surge that puts us on the cusp of a money-making season with four weeks to go. This week we look to harvest winners amid the wintry elements, including likely "Big Ben weather" in Pittsburgh.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Inside Vegas: Seattle Seahawks Earthquake Shakes NFL
Seahawks fans caused a small earthquake on Monday against the Saints. That vibration is still felt in Vegas. Plus, CHFF Insider Sean O'Neill looks at the Saints at home, the rise of Nick Foles' and the teams that already cashed their preseason tickets.
Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
Some teams could qualify for the playoffs this week, while others will be shut down for the season. Justin Henry surveys the Week 14 landscape.
Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
Peyton Manning is dabbling with a .700 completion percentage this year, while the King of Props and the Intelligence Index are each dabbling with .700 seasons, rarified air for gamblers, for CHFF Insiders. The Trifecta also posted a big week, while our Real and Spectacular picks floundered.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
Inside Vegas: Sharps Like New Orleans Saints In Seattle
The sharps put their money on the New Orleans Saints this week, even though they're one of the NFL's biggest road underachievers, and playing at Seattle, the NFL's best home team. Plus, wise guys talk Denver-Kansas City rematch; we look at Super Bowl odds, win-loss over/unders and more. .
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Nick Foles Still The King of the QB Mountain
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate