Articles tagged "Mental Mismatch"
Intelligence Index Week 16 Picks: Two Gifts That Keep On Giving
Our Intelligence Index Mental Mismatches have been money makers all year long, especially when betting against dumb teams. When in doubt, go against Nos. 31 and 32 on the indicator, two squads that are redefining inefficiency in 2013.
Intelligence Index: Carolina Panthers Take Top Spot; Plus, 3 New Picks
The Intelligence Index is a brilliant .667 against the spread this year, and we have three fresh Mental Mismatches for Week 14. Plus, for the first time since the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Jacksonville Jaguars 28-2 in Week 1, we have a new leader and a new trailer on the Index.
Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
Peyton Manning is dabbling with a .700 completion percentage this year, while the King of Props and the Intelligence Index are each dabbling with .700 seasons, rarified air for gamblers, for CHFF Insiders. The Trifecta also posted a big week, while our Real and Spectacular picks floundered.
Intelligence Index: Three More Mental Mismatches In Week 9
With a season's worth of games in the books, our Mental Mismatches are 14-2 straight up, 11-5 ATS and offer a trio of very appealing match-ups this week.
Week 8 In Review: Smart Teams Power Our Picks
Our Mental Mismatches continue to be the biggest winners in our portfolio; elsewhere, the King of Props suffered just his second losing week of 2013; the Trifecta posted its second straight winning week; and our Real and Spectacular Picks fall short of the hype and the history.
Mental Mismatches A Smart Bet Against The Spread
The Intelligence Index is a powerful way to consistently win games straight up and ATS. Unbeaten Kansas City is the NFL's smartest team; winless Jacksonville is the dumbest. The "smart" teams in our 16 Mental Mismatches this year have won by an average of 16 PPG.
Dumb Houston Texans Blown Out As Mental Mismatches Remain Perfect
The dumb Houston Texans were crushed 34-3 by the smart San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, providing yet another blowout victory for the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams in our Mental Mismatches are 8-0 straight up and ATS and have won by an average of 24 PPG.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review