Articles tagged "Maurice Morris"
NFC North: The Packers Damage Lions' Faint Playoff Hopes
The Packers have first place in sight after a comeback win over the Lions while the Bears prepare to face the 49ers with Jason Campbell at QB.
Naughty Nurse: Detroit Lions off life support
The Detroit Lions had their Matt Millen removed four years ago and the their vital signs have improved dramatically since then. In fact, our Naughty Nurse of analysis took the former sad-sack franchise off life support in 2011.
Lions Team Report: In Oakland With Playoffs On Their Mind
The Lions barely escaped the field last Sunday with a victory over the Vikings but found themselves back in the driver's seat for a playoff spot. They travel to Oakland this week to face another team fighting for it's playoff life.
Lions team report: Time for their best behavior
The Lions have been their own worst enemy lately and are in danger of dropping out of the playoff race because of it. They need to begin a behavior change this week against the Vikings.
Lions team report: Tripped up on the Bayou
Matthew Stafford fulfilled his part of the bargain in trying to match Drew Brees and his cajun-hot offense but the rest of the team couldn't get out of their own way to give the Lions a chance.
Lions Recover Their Roar In Beating the Panthers 49-35: 5 Things We Learned
The Lions took advantage of a Pro Bowl caliber performance by Matthew Stafford and four interceptions of Cam Newton by the defense to defeat Carolina 49-35.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls