Articles tagged "Matthew Stafford"
Divisional Shakeups Aplenty Across The League
Four teams – Kansas City (AFC West), Philadelphia (NFC East), New Orleans (NFC South) and Carolina (NFC South) – that finished in or tied for last place in their divisions in 2012 are currently in or tied for first place in their respective divisions with two weeks to play.
Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
In a snowy NFC showdown that will never be forgotten, the Eagles ran for nearly 300 yards en route to an epic come-from behind victory.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
It’s Week 14 of the NFL season and only four games remain to decide who advances to the playoffs. And who goes is anyone’s guess as 29 teams remain in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 12 Game
Justin Henry statistically breaks down all the Week 12 action, including Brady-Manning XIV, the AFC wildcard muck, and the race for Louisville star QB Teddy Bridgewater.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 11 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action, including the Windy City Monsoon, the Eagles taking first place, and Denver handing KC their first loss.
Matt McGloin Makes NFL History In First Career Start
Oakland rookie quarterback Matt McGloin threw three touchdown passes and was not intercepted in the Raiders’ 28-23 win at Houston. McGloin, who was making his first career NFL start, is the first undrafted rookie quarterback to throw at least three touchdown passes without an interception in a single game in the common draft era (since 1967).
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game