Articles tagged "Matthew Mulligan"
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Tom Brady Handed Lemons, Makes 5-1 Lemonade
New England Patriots fans have long lustily consumed the Bill Belichick Kool-Aid. But the flavor of the 2013 season is Tom Brady Lemonade, after the legendary QB and his third-rate cast of receivers pulled out a thrilling 30-27 win over Drew Brees and the Saints Sunday.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls