Articles tagged "Matt Prater"
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Star Crossed Tony Romo: Best Performance, Most Points In An NFL Loss
The star-crossed legacy of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo added another painful chapter Sunday in the team's 51-48 loss to the Denver Broncos. Romo merely authored what might be the greatest QB performance ever ... in a losing effort.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 5 Game
CHFF Insider Justin Henry explains the nuts and bolts of Week 5, including the Cincinnati downpour, the Dallas shootout, and a Saintly streak.
Ravens Crush Bucs; Broncos Edge 49ers; Other Thursday Pre-Season Results
LaQuan Williams scored a pair of touchdowns, one on offense and another on special teams, to help Baltimore to a 44-16 preseason rout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Ravens' first action since last February's win in Super Bowl XLVII.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Captain Comeback: Tony Romo And The NFL’s Four-Minute Offense
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar takes a first look at the NFL's four-minute offenses, and why Tony Romo's game-clincher Wednesday night was so rare and so critical for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate