Articles tagged "Matt Prater"
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
Captain Comeback: Tony Romo And The NFL’s Four-Minute Offense
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar takes a first look at the NFL's four-minute offenses, and why Tony Romo's game-clincher Wednesday night was so rare and so critical for the Dallas Cowboys.
Broncos team report: Early Tebow = early Brady
As the biggest little game of the season nears, Denver digester Nate Winkler reminds us that Tom Brady himself used to be thought of as all intangibles, no ability.
Bears Team Report: Touched By a Tebow: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears were feeling good about themselves until less than five minutes remained in the game, then they experienced the Tebow effect.
Believe In Miracles Yet? Yes, he did it again
It's another divine intervention for Denver as Tim Tebow (with a big assist from Matt Prater and the Bronco front) comes up with yet another huge win. Beat man Nate Winkler gets busy on the matter.
It's Tebow's world, we're just living in it
Another Sunday, another 4th-quarter miracle for the Denver Broncos. Yaaaaawwwn. What did you expect? Beat man Nate Winkler takes a look at the game, and His Tebowness' latest victims.
The NFL's Week 12 Unsung Heroes
Week 12 of the 2011 season provided plenty of unsung heroes. This week’s unsung heroes include a pair of a kicking specialists, an unknown special teamer replacing one of the greatest linebackers in history and an explosive rookie punt returner who proved that lightning can indeed strike twice.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012