Articles tagged "Matt McGloin"
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Slack Lines, Week 16: A Snowball's Chance in Hell
Baby, it's cold outside! Tepid leader Luke Warm taunts the field, Matt leads an ill-fated Pickett's Charge of pigskin prognostication, Nick likens Tony Romo to a loveable mop-top, Jerry fails to live up to Dad, Beau & J offer nothing, and ghastly gambling losses ruin Christmas for all their children again this year.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The AFC Six Pack
The AFC was pared down from 15 living teams to nine by the end of Week 15. Coroner Justin Henry was busy tagging six separate toes.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game
Justin Henry caps off an upside-down week of action, in which five of the six 1-3 seeds in each conference lost their games. Only Seattle won.
Sizzling King of Props Is Cooking with Gas
Hitting on two-thirds of his bets this season, the "King of Props" keeps lining the pockets of his followers. He offers two more plays for Sunday.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team