Articles tagged "Marshawn Lynch"
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News For AFC West
Go west? Over the past two seasons, the 2012 Denver Broncos (13-3) are the only team in the AFC West to finish with a winning record.
Matter of Facts: Repeat Champions In Rearview Mirror of History
With consecutive wins in Super Bowls XXXVIII and XXXIX, the Patriots are the last team to repeat as NFL champions. Can the Ravens buck the trend?
NFL Divisional Playoff Tailgate Action: Seahawks vs. Falcons
Seattle is a few thousand miles away from Atlanta but that didn't stop Seahawks fans from tailgating at the Georgia Dome. But Falcons fans were in full force and went home happy thanks to a 30-28 victory.
Captain Comeback: Last-Minute Shockers By Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps a record-scoring Divisional Playoff Weekend with two classic comebacks in the final minute, including Matt Ryan’s redemption and Rahim Moore’s all-time blunder.
Famous Last Words: ‘49ers Will Regret Starting Kaepernick’
We bombastically declared last week that the 49ers will regret the decision to start Colin Kaepernick, only to watch him prove the power of Real Quarterback Rating, with a 116.4 performance. Teams better in Real QB Rating are 52-4 (.929) since Week 15.
Falcons Survive Explosive Seahawks For First Win In Matt Ryan/Mike Smith Era
In a game that mirrored a classic heavyweight title fight, the Falcons survived the Seahawks' second-half surge to score the first playoff win for Mike Smith, Matt Ryan and Tony Gonzalez.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
Seahawks Score 24 Unanswered To Knock Out Redskins, RG3
Seattle is headed to Atlanta in a week, after they toppled the Redskins 24-14 in the final game of Wild Card Weekend. Robert Griffin III left the game with an injury and Marshawn Lynch dominated on the ground.
2012 Rusher Rating: Adrian Peterson No. 1; Patriots Dominate Team Rankings
Pro Football Researchers Association executive director Ken Crippen looks back at the 2012 regular season Rusher Rating numbers: Adrian Peterson, Arian Foster and Alfred Morris topped the individual list; the New England Patriots dominated the team rankings.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012