Articles tagged "Marques Colston"
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Captain Comeback Week 16: Steelers’ Meltdown Complete
Looking for a comeback win for Christmas? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar only has seven tales of failure, including a fatal blow to the Steelers. Dallas comes up short, and Andrew Luck sets more records.
NFC East: Redskins Running for Daylight
The NFC East looks to have the wildest finish headed into Week 17, with 3 teams still vying for the playoffs. Justin Henry breaks down the action.
Captain Comeback Week 5: Colts Score Season’s Biggest Comeback
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar is ChuckStrong over the Colts' big win. Also: Keystone State comebacks, Brees' other milestone, Cam Newton's embarrassment, and advice for Chiefs fans.
AFC West: Broncos, Chargers and Chiefs Fail to Win
Manning comes up short to Brady's Patriots, Brees out-guns Rivers to get Saints on the board, and Chiefs get black eye courtesy of their fans.
Captain Comeback: Broncos skewer Dick LeBeau defense again
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar starts Week 1 with Peyton Manning's historic night, Michael Vick's self-inflicted comeback, a first in Minnesota, and the front-running Green Bay Packers.
Naughty Nurse: New Orleans Saints hormonally imbalanced
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the New Orleans Saints and finds a hormonally imbalanced NFC juggernaut whose locker room transgressions may have cost them another division crown in 2012.
Gluttony: the wide receiver feeding frenzy
Teams that gorge themselves at the wide receiver banquet do it for no higher purpose but to satiate their base human needs. If a team like Tampa expects $56-million man Vincent Jackson to turn Josh Freeman into Tom Brady, they're in for a long year.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?