Articles tagged "Mark Wald"
Gut Instinct: Raiders are back when we say they're back
CHFF Motor Bike Club founder Mark Wald makes his weekly tour of the NFL schedule, this week drawing inspiration from Al Davis, Sonny Barger and Robert Mitchum, while betting his second-born son on the Redskins.
Gut Instinct: Week 5
Mark Wald has a way with words, and at getting at the root of the weekly matchups. Lead-pipe locks? He's got a few, but you've got to pay attention, people. This is the NFL!
Gut Instinct: Facts? Who needs facts?
Resident football knowledge-ist and bon vivant Mark Wald looks at the spreads for this weekend in the least technical and most entertaining way possible. Call it Warm, Soft, Football Fun, and enjoy.
Gut Instinct: CHFF's semi-breakdown of Week 2
Cold, Hard Football Facts quantum theorist Mark Wald offers his inimitable take on the Week 2 NFL slate, complete with hunches, theorems, gut feelings and personal biases.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls