Articles tagged "Mark Wald"
Gut Instinct: Raiders are back when we say they're back
CHFF Motor Bike Club founder Mark Wald makes his weekly tour of the NFL schedule, this week drawing inspiration from Al Davis, Sonny Barger and Robert Mitchum, while betting his second-born son on the Redskins.
Gut Instinct: Week 5
Mark Wald has a way with words, and at getting at the root of the weekly matchups. Lead-pipe locks? He's got a few, but you've got to pay attention, people. This is the NFL!
Gut Instinct: Facts? Who needs facts?
Resident football knowledge-ist and bon vivant Mark Wald looks at the spreads for this weekend in the least technical and most entertaining way possible. Call it Warm, Soft, Football Fun, and enjoy.
Gut Instinct: CHFF's semi-breakdown of Week 2
Cold, Hard Football Facts quantum theorist Mark Wald offers his inimitable take on the Week 2 NFL slate, complete with hunches, theorems, gut feelings and personal biases.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012