Articles tagged "Mark Wald"
Gut Instinct: Raiders are back when we say they're back
CHFF Motor Bike Club founder Mark Wald makes his weekly tour of the NFL schedule, this week drawing inspiration from Al Davis, Sonny Barger and Robert Mitchum, while betting his second-born son on the Redskins.
Gut Instinct: Week 5
Mark Wald has a way with words, and at getting at the root of the weekly matchups. Lead-pipe locks? He's got a few, but you've got to pay attention, people. This is the NFL!
Gut Instinct: Facts? Who needs facts?
Resident football knowledge-ist and bon vivant Mark Wald looks at the spreads for this weekend in the least technical and most entertaining way possible. Call it Warm, Soft, Football Fun, and enjoy.
Gut Instinct: CHFF's semi-breakdown of Week 2
Cold, Hard Football Facts quantum theorist Mark Wald offers his inimitable take on the Week 2 NFL slate, complete with hunches, theorems, gut feelings and personal biases.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans