Articles tagged "Mark Sanchez"
Redskins End the Eagles 2014 Season: Autopsy of an Upset
Philadelphia went into last Saturday night’s game looking to keep their playoff hopes alive against fourth place Washington but went home eliminated.
Reign of Error: Rex Ryan's New York Jets the Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan's reign of error continues in New York: his Jets are the dumbest team in football, No. 32 and dead last on the CHFF Intelligence Index. Smart teams, meanwhile, remain a smart way to make money on NFL games.
Arizona Cardinals & Green Bay Packers On Fire At Home
The Cardinals are 6-0 at home, the Packers 5-0. Both teams are on a collision course to meet in the NFC Championship game, with the winner advancing to the Super Bowl in ... Arizona.
Cold Hard Football Facts Goes Perfect 4-0 In Week 11's Four Main Events
On a Sunday that featured four games between teams with winning percentages of .667 or better, the Cold Hard Football Facts went a perfect 4-0 Straight Up and Against The Spread.
Eagles Bury Panthers 45-21 in Monday Night Rout
Carolina came into Philadelphia desperate for a win to keep pace with the Saints in the NFC South race, while the Eagles simply want to stay on top.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team