Articles tagged "Mark Cotton"
CHFF Tailgate Team: Texans-Saints call for alligator tacos
New Orleans and Houston clash this weekend on the football field. But their food food gets along just fine. Marvel this weekend as Cajun and Tex-Mex join forces for a taco unlike any other.
Meet women! Make our super-easy tailgate shrimp
Avoid tailgating burnout and be the envy of your tailgating neighbors with this simple but extremely tasty recipe for spicy shrimp. Hell, we even teach you some domestic skills to help you win over the L-A-D-I-E-S.
Two Great Tastes In One! Baby-Back Rib Chili
This chili won’t change the world, but it will change peoples minds if they think they don’t like chili.
Baby Back Rib Chili
This chili won’t necessarily change the world, but it will change your friends' minds if they think they don’t like chili. And if they still don't like chili after they eat this one? Maybe it's time for new friends.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review