Articles tagged "Mark Cotton"
CHFF Tailgate Team: Texans-Saints call for alligator tacos
New Orleans and Houston clash this weekend on the football field. But their food food gets along just fine. Marvel this weekend as Cajun and Tex-Mex join forces for a taco unlike any other.
Meet women! Make our super-easy tailgate shrimp
Avoid tailgating burnout and be the envy of your tailgating neighbors with this simple but extremely tasty recipe for spicy shrimp. Hell, we even teach you some domestic skills to help you win over the L-A-D-I-E-S.
Two Great Tastes In One! Baby-Back Rib Chili
This chili won’t change the world, but it will change peoples minds if they think they don’t like chili.
Baby Back Rib Chili
This chili won’t necessarily change the world, but it will change your friends' minds if they think they don’t like chili. And if they still don't like chili after they eat this one? Maybe it's time for new friends.
- NFL Week 2 Preview
- NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
- NFL Week 1: Denver Broncos Best Ever In Home Openers
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Seven Statistical Highlights From NFL Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- NFL Week 1 Preview: Fast Starts Lead To Super Seasons
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay