Articles tagged "Mark Cotton"
CHFF Tailgate Team: Texans-Saints call for alligator tacos
New Orleans and Houston clash this weekend on the football field. But their food food gets along just fine. Marvel this weekend as Cajun and Tex-Mex join forces for a taco unlike any other.
Meet women! Make our super-easy tailgate shrimp
Avoid tailgating burnout and be the envy of your tailgating neighbors with this simple but extremely tasty recipe for spicy shrimp. Hell, we even teach you some domestic skills to help you win over the L-A-D-I-E-S.
Two Great Tastes In One! Baby-Back Rib Chili
This chili won’t change the world, but it will change peoples minds if they think they don’t like chili.
Baby Back Rib Chili
This chili won’t necessarily change the world, but it will change your friends' minds if they think they don’t like chili. And if they still don't like chili after they eat this one? Maybe it's time for new friends.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team