Articles tagged "Marc Trestman"
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
Winning King of Props Grins Ands Bears It
A 2-0 Sunday has left the "King of Props" and his followers smiling. Now 21-14 (.600) on the season, he bears another gambling gift from tonight's Chicago-Green Bay NFC North tilt.
Video: FN Football Show Featuring Trent Richardson, Rapper M.I.A. and Dez Bryant's Vagina ReTweets
Pat Imig delivers the action-packed FN Football Show fresh to your video doorstep. Highlights: what does the Trent Richardson trade mean for the Browns, the NFL is suing rapper M.I.A. and Bears tight end Martellus Bennett compares his head coach to Willy Wonka.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls