Articles tagged "Malcolm Jenkins"
NFL Wild Card Snapshots: The Path to Jersey Commences
The 2013 NFL Playoffs begin with intriguing Wild Card matchups this weekend. Justin Henry breaks down the strengths and weakness of the eight teams.
Who Is This Impostor Wearing The Patriots No. 12 Jersey?
In his Sunday sum-up, Colonel Comey notes that Tom Brady doesn't pass the eye test. The Colonel also wants more Luck-Wilson games, and talks defense in New Orleans and Kansas City.
Rob Ryan, New Orleans Saints Patch Up Porous Run Defense
The 2012 New Orleans Saints fielded one of the worst defenses in NFL history, especially against the run. New defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is charged with stitching together a much tougher unit.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
NFL Week 7: 12 Storylines That Should Frighten Football Fans
Halloween came a week early to NFL fans, from the scary good performance of the Houston Texans to a pair of frighteningly inept pass defenses in Washington and New England, and much more. Hell, even the wise guys in Vegas are getting impaled by the odd statistical storylines of 2012.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review