Articles tagged "Lovie Smith"
Dick Vemeil Addresses Seven Fired Coaches On Black Monday - CHFF Radio Hilarity
It's a real tear-jerker. :(
Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams
Seven coaches and five general managers were fired on Black Monday. A total of nine teams canned one, the other, or both. Tim Tebow could have saved any one of those nine jobs if coaches or GMs had the nuggets, and brains, to play the most misunderstood player in football today.
Bears-Cowboys Monday Night Football: Jay Cutler's Legit Gripe And the Chicago Paradox
The Chicago Bears visit the Dallas Cowboys in a Monday Night Football battle between marquee NFL franchises. Jay Cutler has plenty to gripe about: Chicago has a Super Bowl-caliber defense and dreadful offense, No. 1 on our Defensive Hog Index, No. 32 on our Offensive Hog Index.
Naughty Nurse: Chicago Bears body-cavity exam
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the Chicago Bears. While the patient may still look healthy, but she found some problems as her penetrating pigskin probe slid deeper under the surface.
Bears Team Report: Playing the Vikings In the Pride Bowl
These long-time rivals are a long way off the road they expected to be on when the season started last September but taking satisfaction out of beating the other in the final game of the season could still make this a good football game.
Bears Team Report: Touched By a Tebow: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears were feeling good about themselves until less than five minutes remained in the game, then they experienced the Tebow effect.
The Bears Invade Raider Nation: Week 12 Preview
Caleb Hanie makes his debut as a starting quarterback in one of the toughest places in the league for visitors to play. He'll need all the poise and confidence he showed in the NFC championship last season to come out on top this week.
Bears Team Review: Prediction for the Chargers, PAIN!
The Bears have spent the last five weeks demonstrating to the football world that they're determined to be just as big a factor this year as last year in the playoffs. That's bad news for the Chargers as they travel to Soldier Field this Sunday.
D is for Defense and Domination in Bears 37-13 Win Over the Lions: 5 Things We Learned
The Bears used last year's formula of physical defense and game-breaking special teams to dominate their rematch against the Detroit Lions.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012