Articles tagged "London"
God Save The Queen: The NFL's U.K. National Anthem Smokeshow
Wow! If you tuned into the Rams-Patriots game in London in time to catch Katherine Jenkins sing "God Save the Queen" you made a smart decision. Let's just say she has a really nice set of ... ahem ... vocal chords.
Bears Beat Conventional Wisdom and Tampa Bay Too 24-18: 5 Things We Learned
According to practically everyone in the football world the Bears were going to London too late in the week and would pay for it. Tom Pollin says so much for the experts.
Buccaneers vs. Bears at Wembley: Week Seven Preview
The Bucs face the Bears in Wembley Stadium. With 9,000 tickets unsold, the Buccaneers should feel right at home. What's the NFL's international blackout policy?
The Chicago Bears Return to London To Face Buccanneers: Game Preview
25 years after the Super Bowl Champion Chicago Bears shuffled into London the Bears are back to play a game that will help determine whether or not they will be contenders for a playoff spot.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012