Articles tagged "Leslie Frazier"
Naughty Nurse: Minnesota Vikings long recovery
The Minnesota Vikings collapsed so quickly in 2011 that our Naughty Nurse had to rush in with a crash cart. We should have taught her that the paddles go over the heart, not the ears. In either case, the Vikings have a long road to recovery after a 3-13 season.
Bears Team Report: Last hurrah for 2011(in 2012)
The Bears were able to find a way to finish the season with a win over the Minnesota Vikings. The last positive they can take from the season? They played hard and didn't quit. But now they can quit.
The Vikings Get A Costly 3rd Victory Over The Skins: 33-26:
The Vikings Get Victory Number Three on the Season, But Lose Adrian Peterson and Christian Ponder. CHFF physician John "The Mighty" Quinn gets out his bone saw and whiskey for an old school physical.
Vikings Sink To New Low Vs. Saints 42-20: 5 Things We Learned
Drew Brees and the Saints light up the Vikings like a fishnet clad leg lamp. John "The Mighty" Quinn illuminates what we learned.
The Vikings Fall to 2-9 in Atlanta 24-14: 5 Things We Learned
The Vikings continue their losing ways in Atlanta. John "The Mighty" Quinn breaks it down into 5 easily digestable bites. Eat up!
Ponder V. Newton Wrestle for Dominance in a Week 8 Battle Royal!!
Christian Ponder Faces Cam Newton in a Rookie QB Showdown. John Quinn climbs to the top rope to drop a fact filled elbow of truth to the face.
Vikings Cage Cardinals 34-10: 5 Things We Learned
Finally the first win of the season, but the Vikings need to go to Christian Ponder sooner than later!
The Vikings should ponder Ponder after loss to KC
The Vikings continue their reign as Cellar Dwellars after Week 4, falling to 0-4 with a loss against the previos winless Chiefs. Maybe it's time to introduce the world to the Christian Ponder Era.
The Brawl from the Basement: Vikings at Chiefs
The last place Kansas City Chiefs host the last place Minnesota Vikings in week four.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?