Articles tagged "Leslie Frazier"
Matt Cassel, Poor Situtional Football Sink Chip Kelly's Philadelphia Eagles
The Eagles have given up 48+ points just 13 times in their long history, two of those games this year alone. And the latest was the worst of the bunch: Chip Kelly's Eagles were ripped up by back-up QB Matt Cassel and the wounded, Adrian Peterson-less Vikings. Credit poor coaching.
Naughty Nurse: Minnesota Vikings long recovery
The Minnesota Vikings collapsed so quickly in 2011 that our Naughty Nurse had to rush in with a crash cart. We should have taught her that the paddles go over the heart, not the ears. In either case, the Vikings have a long road to recovery after a 3-13 season.
Bears Team Report: Last hurrah for 2011(in 2012)
The Bears were able to find a way to finish the season with a win over the Minnesota Vikings. The last positive they can take from the season? They played hard and didn't quit. But now they can quit.
The Vikings Get A Costly 3rd Victory Over The Skins: 33-26:
The Vikings Get Victory Number Three on the Season, But Lose Adrian Peterson and Christian Ponder. CHFF physician John "The Mighty" Quinn gets out his bone saw and whiskey for an old school physical.
Vikings Sink To New Low Vs. Saints 42-20: 5 Things We Learned
Drew Brees and the Saints light up the Vikings like a fishnet clad leg lamp. John "The Mighty" Quinn illuminates what we learned.
The Vikings Fall to 2-9 in Atlanta 24-14: 5 Things We Learned
The Vikings continue their losing ways in Atlanta. John "The Mighty" Quinn breaks it down into 5 easily digestable bites. Eat up!
Ponder V. Newton Wrestle for Dominance in a Week 8 Battle Royal!!
Christian Ponder Faces Cam Newton in a Rookie QB Showdown. John Quinn climbs to the top rope to drop a fact filled elbow of truth to the face.
Vikings Cage Cardinals 34-10: 5 Things We Learned
Finally the first win of the season, but the Vikings need to go to Christian Ponder sooner than later!
The Vikings should ponder Ponder after loss to KC
The Vikings continue their reign as Cellar Dwellars after Week 4, falling to 0-4 with a loss against the previos winless Chiefs. Maybe it's time to introduce the world to the Christian Ponder Era.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls