Articles tagged "LeSean McCoy"
Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
It’s Week 14 of the NFL season and only four games remain to decide who advances to the playoffs. And who goes is anyone’s guess as 29 teams remain in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII.
Matter of Facts: Week 13 Statistical Onslaught
Five weeks to play in the NFL and there will be no more time off for any of the league's 32 teams. And a very Happy Thanksgiving to all from Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter.
The Curse Is Over: Chip Kelly Gets First Win In Philadelphia
Thanks to the play of Nick Foles and a dynamic offense, Chip Kelly's Eagles were able to get their first home win in over a year.
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
Chip Kelly's Eagles Gaining Traction;Nab Fourth Straight Road Win
Chip Kelly is making smart calls, his quarterback is flourishing, and the running game is back on track. Can his Eagles keep it up?
Week 10 Trifecta: Contending Colts Need To Win Convincingly
The Week 10 Cold, Hard Football Facts Trifecta expects the Pittsburgh Steelers to rebound from their dismal Week 9 effort; looks for a defensive tussle in Green Bay; and argues that the Colts need to produce some convincing wins to be a true contender, starting Sunday against the Rams.
Week 9 Trifecta: Must-Win Games For Ravens, Eagles
The CHFF Trifecta has pieced together back-to-back winning weeks and looks to build on the momentum as we cross into the second-half of the season. The Trifecta is banking on spirited efforts from the Ravens and Eagles as they attempt to keep pace in their respective divisions.
Chip Kelly: The Dumbest Coach Of The 21st Century?
It may be year one in the pros, but Chip Kelly is off to a rough start. His players haven't flourished and the lack of success falls in his lap.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Nick Foles Still The King of the QB Mountain
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate