Articles tagged "Lawrence Taylor"
No. 11 Dominates Week 2; Is 11 The New Sexy?
Alex Smith, Eddie Royal and three other No. 11's delivered A-1 performances in Week 2.
Quarterback Attack: The Impact Of Sacks On NFL Games
New contributor Mick Warshaw has been digging into the impact of sacks and will chronicle these game-changing defensive plays throughout the course of the season. Denver led the NFL with a +31 sack differential in 2012 while teams that won the sack battle have won 69.1% of games since 2010.
Deacon Jones Rests in His Own Class of NFL Sack Masters
Deacon Jones, the man who created the quarterback sack, has passed away at 74. Scott Kacsmar examines the NFL’s “official” sack leaders, who all owe respect to this pass-rushing pioneer.
Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Live To Fight Another Day
In what many thought would be Ray Lewis' last NFL game, he helped Baltimore's defense outlast Peyton Manning and the Broncos and come away with an incredible victory and a second straight trip to the AFC title game.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Strahan's Sack Record Stands: Smith & Watt Come Up Short
With the sack record on the line, both J.J. Watt and Aldon Smith were blanked in Week 17, but they still had historically great seasons.
Hog Report: J.J. Watt Bulling His Way to Strahan's Sack Record
As the Texans seal up the AFC South, both J.J. Watt and Aldon Smith are in position to dethrone Strahan. But Watt's game is on a way higher level.
Sanchez to Theismann: "I have two large cojones. And mine actually work."
Late last week, Joe Theismann said Jets QB Mark Sanchez is too nice and that Sanchez will have to show off his "cojones" this season. Theismann was not endorsing Super Beta Prostate at the time.
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate