Articles tagged "Larry Johnson"
Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram! Tebow a Ram!
OK, Tim Tebow's not a Ram, and NFL reporting can be a shoddy sludge. But even if it's just a thin rumor circulating for page views, he'd at least give St. Louis a different look if Sam Bradford is out. This and other musings in Part 2 of Colonel Comey's 5 Things We Learned.
Video: FN Football Show Featuring Larry Johnson & Rob Gronkowski
Larry Johnson has a rap sheet for domestic assault. Let's put him in a strip club. Sounds like a great idea.
Larry Johnson: Strip Club DJ Gone Mad
I'm certainly not a strip club entrepreneur, but there is something crazy about hiring a former running back with a track record of five arrests in the category of female battery.
Give Him The Damn Ball: CJ Spiller Breakout Back of 2013
The only thing hotter in Buffalo than its trademark wings is its top running back. Justin Henry explains why CJ Spiller will be the best back in 2013.
Replacement Refs: Time For Goodell To Back Down Or Step Down
The NFL gambled on replacement officials this year. The NFL crapped out in dramatic fashion on Monday Night Football. The National Football League is now a national joke. Time for the NFL to back down or commissioner Roger Goodell to step down.
Robert Griffin III Lives Up to Hype; Redskins and Eagles' Defenses Stout
RGIII stunned the Saints in his debut for the Redskins, and the Eagles need 4th quarter magic to beat the Browns. CHFF's Justin Henry breaks it down.
The Crippen Chronicles: A Historical Look At This Week In The NFL
Ken Crippen of the Professional Football Researchers Association discusses NFL historical records that could be broken this year, records from Week 7 action and This Week in NFL History. Also, the Historical Game of the Week.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate