Articles tagged "Larry Fitzgerald"
Steve Largent Becomes All Time Leading Receiver - 26 Years Ago Today
To illustrate the pass-happy days we currently live in, 33 players (34 if we include Largent) have caught more than 751 passes for their careers. Largent finished his career with 819 catches, good for 27th all time on the NFL receptions list.
Arizona Cardinals: Headed For Some History?
The Arizona Cardinals boast candidates for Coach and Executive of the Year, they just beat the Seahawks in Seattle, they've got 10 wins and a league-best mark of 10-4-1 ATS. Their reward? No one cares, and they're going to miss the playoffs.
Josh Gordon: More Mega Than MegaTron
Cleveland wide receiver JOSH GORDON had seven catches for 151 yards and a touchdown in the Browns’ 27-26 loss at New England. Gordon has 774 receiving yards in his past four games, the most in any four-game span in a single season in NFL history. The previous mark was 746 yards by Detroit’s CALVIN JOHNSON set earlier this season.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
Chip Kelly's Eagles Flying High; Postseason In Sight
Chip Kelly started off December right by nabbing his second straight home win. What did we learn from Philly's favorite team this week?
Broncos-Chiefs, Saints-Seahawks Provide Epic Week 13 Showdowns
The Broncos and Chiefs will meet for the second time in three weeks. Both teams enter Week 13 tied atop the division with the best record in the AFC at 9-2.
Larry Fitzgerald: Youngest Ever To 11,000 Receiving Yards
Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had five catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals’ 40-11 win over Indianapolis.
Little Stature, Big History: Tavon Austin Enters Record Books
St. Louis rookie wide receiver-punt returner TAVON AUSTIN had a 65-yard touchdown run in the Rams’ 42-21 win over Chicago. Austin had touchdown receptions of 81 and 57 yards and a 98-yard punt-return touchdown in Week 10, the Rams’ last game.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review