Articles tagged "Larry Fitzgerald"
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
Matter of Facts: Showdown Sunday Will Be Epic
We're turning CHFF into The History Channel this week as the Packers and Bears renew their rivalry, the Steelers and Cowboys evoke memories of Super Bowls past and the 49ers and Patriots preview what could be the future Super Bowl.
Pumped And Jacked: Pete Carroll's Deadly Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's deadly Seahawks just plucked the Cardinals, 58-0: the fifth biggest blowout in the NFL since 1940. Don't look now, folks: but this team is a threat to win it all.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
49ers, Rams Ride Pick-Sixes to Victory, Seahawks Fall to 6-5
The 49ers moved one step closer to a second-straight NFC West crown in Week 12, while the Seahawks suffered yet another crushing blow on the road.
NFC West Week 12: 49ers Clash With Saints at Superdome Sunday
The 49ers and Seahawks hit the road looking to stay hot, while the Rams and Cardinals duke it out in the desert for third place in the NFC West.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012