Articles tagged "Lane"
Final Round Of Stats, Facts And Data From The 2013 NFL Draft
A complete round of data from the 2013 draft, highlighting the best and worst of the NFL's annual public meat market. Let's just say Southern girls had plenty to cheer for this weekend.
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Cattle Call: We Grade 32 Prime Cuts From Round 1 Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen these many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys crashed Rick Morris's frat party at UMass back in 1991. We grade the
Hog Wild: Linemen Rule First Round Of 2013 NFL Draft
Linemen dominated the first round of the 2013 draft. In fact, we haven't seen this many hogs snatched up in one place since the Quincy boys went to that frat party at UMass back in 1991. Central Michigan OT Eric Fisher was selected No. 1 overall.
Bonzo The Idiot Monkey's Mock Draft: Geno Smith To Jacksonville
Longtime readers of the Cold, Hard Football Facts know our feelings (if we had them) about mock drafts: they're not worth the data bits they're written on. So we turn our mock draft over to Bonzo the Idiot Monkey, where his selections are no more a blindfolded crap shoot than the mock drafts of the so-called experts.
Bovada Draft Odds, Props: Geno Smith, Marcus Lattimore, Matt Barkley And More
Bovada issued all the latest draft odds on everything from top positions to go in the first round to the draft position of top-name players on both sides of the ball.
Baltimore Ravens-San Francisco 49ers: XLVII Cold, Hard Football Facts
Here are XLVII stats, facts and stories you need for Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers: the good, the bad, the tasty, and the debaucherous straight from New Orleans, Louisiana.
Baltimore Ravens 'Happy, Healthy, Hungry' During Final Practice
Baltimore's final practice more resembled a pep rally than a serious walk-through the day before a game. Approximately 600 friends and family members were on hand, including Baltimore Colts Hall of Famer Lenny Moore.
Super Bowl 47: N.O. Stands For No Offense
The city of New Orleans is hosting its 10th Super Bowl and a prevailing theme in the previous nine games in the Big Easy has been defense.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012