Articles tagged "Lance Briggs"
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
King of Props Cowboys Up, Keeps Riding Hot Streak
For a third straight week, the "King of Props" enters Monday night with a chance at perfection. He looks to close out a 4-0 Week 14 with another win. It would be his fourth perfect week of 2013, and second in the last three weeks.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
Week 8 NFL Snapshots: 13 Images, 26 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
Just 13 games? No problem; Justin Henry breaks down another London battle, Kansas City's quest for 8-0, and a possibly wild night in St. Louis.
Sunday Night Domination: Bears 40, Steelers 23
Bears QB Jay Cutler did not turn the ball over; Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger turned it over four times. You know how the rest goes.
- Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig