Articles tagged "Lance Briggs"
King of Props Cowboys Up, Keeps Riding Hot Streak
For a third straight week, the "King of Props" enters Monday night with a chance at perfection. He looks to close out a 4-0 Week 14 with another win. It would be his fourth perfect week of 2013, and second in the last three weeks.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
Week 8 NFL Snapshots: 13 Images, 26 Facts, Infinite Wisdom
Just 13 games? No problem; Justin Henry breaks down another London battle, Kansas City's quest for 8-0, and a possibly wild night in St. Louis.
Sunday Night Domination: Bears 40, Steelers 23
Bears QB Jay Cutler did not turn the ball over; Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger turned it over four times. You know how the rest goes.
Limited But Rugged, Steelers Will Still Have Their Moments In 2013
Pittsburgh's awful 0-2 start spotlighted its flaws, but handicappers must still acknowledge their fundamental strengths and find opportunities to make money on the Steelers.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans