Articles tagged "Lance Briggs"
Monday Night Football: The Bears' Defense Smothers the Lions
The Bears' defense closed the end zone door on the frustrated Lions by causing three red zone turnovers that led to a 13-7 victory.
NFC North: The Packers, Vikings and Lions Hit the Road
The Lions begin Sunday afternoon, the Vikings play later and the Packers draw the Sunday night slot with all three playing on the road in Week 6.
Muddy Waters: A Perfect Metaphor for our Week 5 Real and Spectacular Picks
The CHFF Insider staff spent the weekend at its autumn retreat in Midcoast Maine for the giant pumpkin harvest, our tradition as old as the Cold, Hard Football Facts themselves. It was there we found a perfect metaphor for our 2012 picks.
NFC North: The Bears and Vikings Take Care of Business
The Bears and Vikings faced a couple of the league's bottom-dwellers and took advantage while the Packers let another win slip through their grasp.
Tony Romo Throws Five Picks, Bears Maul Cowboys in Dallas
CHFF's Justin Henry examines Tony Romo's most brutal loss of his polarizing career as the Bears exploited Dallas' many mistakes, winning 34-18.
Big Hat, No Cattle: Dallas Cowboys are America’s Dumbest Team
We called the Dallas Cowboys America's (Dumbest) Team before their Monday night showdown with the Chicago Bears. They lived down to the label with a mistake-filled 34-18 loss in the Taj Majones.
Naughty Nurse: Chicago Bears body-cavity exam
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of the Chicago Bears. While the patient may still look healthy, but she found some problems as her penetrating pigskin probe slid deeper under the surface.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?