Articles tagged "Lambeau Field"
America: flyover at Lambeau Field
One surefire way to to induce goosebumps while celebrating the culture of our great country is the flyover. Here's a clip from Opening Day 2011 at Lambeau Field.
Naughty Nurse: Packers dizzy from playoff punch
The defending champs found themselves knocked out almost before they realized the fight had started. A quick whiff of smelling salts and Eau d'Ho from our Naughty Nurse has the Pack back up off the mat and looking good for 2012.
Lions Team Report: Where Do We Go From Here?
The Lions would like to watch a rematch between the Atlanta Falcons at the New Orleans Saints on Wild Card weekend. To do that, they have to win in Green Bay. CHFF Lions beat man Tom Pollin tell you what you need to know.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012