Articles tagged "LaDainian Tomlinson"
Matt Forte On Pace For Most Receptions By A Running Back In NFL History
The lone bright spot for the supposed monsters of the Midway.
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited fans of the Bills, Falcons, Cowboys and, yes, the league-worst Houston Texans.
Larry Fitzgerald: Youngest Ever To 11,000 Receiving Yards
Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had five catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals’ 40-11 win over Indianapolis.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team