Articles tagged "LaDainian Tomlinson"
Biblical Judgment, Settled Science: Complete, Unabridged Guide to The Curse of Doug Flutie
The Curse of Doug Flutie, unleashed in 1999 by current Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips, is a force so powerful it crosses the boundaries that separate religion and science. Just ask dispirited fans of the Bills, Falcons, Cowboys and, yes, the league-worst Houston Texans.
Larry Fitzgerald: Youngest Ever To 11,000 Receiving Yards
Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had five catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns in the Cardinals’ 40-11 win over Indianapolis.
Rob Ryan, New Orleans Saints Patch Up Porous Run Defense
The 2012 New Orleans Saints fielded one of the worst defenses in NFL history, especially against the run. New defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is charged with stitching together a much tougher unit.
Denver Broncos Rookie Montee Ball Faces Stiff Statistical Headwinds
Rookie RB Montee Ball is drawing rave reviews in Denver and his fantasy stock is rising. John Elway compared him to no less a Denver legend than Terrell Davis. But Justin Henry says the young ball carrier faces strong statistical headwinds.
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review