Articles tagged "Kyle Rudolph"
Matter of Facts: Calvin Johnson Has Jerry Rice In His Sights
Seven teams that were in the playoffs in 2011 are back in the postseason this year. And who will wind up winning the NFC East when it's all said and done? Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter unleashes a barrage of facts and stats on all 16 games.
NFC North: Black & Blue Division Throwdown Weekend
One thing's for sure, these four teams don't like each other. Throw out the record books and get ready for football as it's meant to be played.
NFC North: Packers Defeat the Vikings to Reclaim Division
The Packers came back in the second half to beat the Vikings, the Bears lost in OT to the Seahawks and the Lions ran out of Luck against the Colts.
Captain Comeback Week 10: “Epic Comeback Failure” Limited Edition
What is Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar to do in the first NFL week since 1973 without a single fourth-quarter comeback or game-winning drive? Deliver the context for a historic week of failure as only he can.
NFC North: The Bears Lose Jay Cutler and the Game 13-6
The Bears lost twice Sunday night, the game to the Texans and Jay Cutler to a concussion while the Vikings pulled out of free-fall mode against the Lions.
Muddy Waters: A Perfect Metaphor for our Week 5 Real and Spectacular Picks
The CHFF Insider staff spent the weekend at its autumn retreat in Midcoast Maine for the giant pumpkin harvest, our tradition as old as the Cold, Hard Football Facts themselves. It was there we found a perfect metaphor for our 2012 picks.
NFC North: Vikings Take Down 49ers, Bears Sack Rams
The Vikings stopped the 49ers' run through the division, the Bears defense dominated and the Lions ran out of miracles in overtime
Captain Comeback Week 2: No. 1 Quarterbacks to the Rescue
Week 2 only had six comeback opportunities, but Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has the details on Eli Manning's big day, the "awful 2-0" Eagles, and the end of New England's clutch kicking streak.
Captain Comeback: Broncos skewer Dick LeBeau defense again
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar starts Week 1 with Peyton Manning's historic night, Michael Vick's self-inflicted comeback, a first in Minnesota, and the front-running Green Bay Packers.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012