Articles tagged "Kyle Orton"
Quality Stats Six Pack: Assessing the Quarterback Changes
Adam Dobrowolski uses the Quality Stats to determine if the quarterback changes in the NFL are good ideas and/or have thus far been worth the bargain.
BIlls @ Dolphins TNF Preview
Both teams enter play with identical 5-4 records and are currently tied for second in the AFC East. This is the latest in a season that the Bills and Dolphins will play with each boasting a winning record since 2000 (December 3, 2000; Buffalo, 7-5 and Miami, 9-3).
Quality Stats Six Pack: Getting Your November Fill
With the NFL regular season now into its third month, the playoff hunt is heating up. Adam Dobrowolski key match-ups over just the next two weeks.
Bills Dominate the Jets in New York: Autopsy of an Upset
The New York Jets were actually favored in their game at home against Buffalo last Sunday. The statistics told a different story.
Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
Orton is the first player with at least four touchdown passes and 10 or fewer completions in a game since Pittsburgh’s Bubby Brister against Cleveland on December 23, 1990.
Buffalo's Hogs Crush Detroit 17-14: Autopsy of an Upset
Jim Caldwell's attempt to become only the third head coach in Lions history to start 4-1 was crushed by the Defensive Hogs of the Buffalo Bills.
Stats Up the Wazoo: Super Bowl XLVIII Game Capsule
This fact-filled Super Bowl XLVIII game capsule was provided by NFL media services.
Football's Future? For Now, It's in the Wildcards
A tarot reading? No, just FN's Tom Danyluk, giving us his vision of things to come in the NFL's wildcard weekend.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Week 17 Knockouts
Six more teams had their dreams crushed in a bitter season finale. Coroner Justin Henry wraps up this portion of the 2013 autopsies.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team