Articles tagged "Kyle Orton"
Stats Up the Wazoo: Super Bowl XLVIII Game Capsule
This fact-filled Super Bowl XLVIII game capsule was provided by NFL media services.
Football's Future? For Now, It's in the Wildcards
A tarot reading? No, just FN's Tom Danyluk, giving us his vision of things to come in the NFL's wildcard weekend.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Week 17 Knockouts
Six more teams had their dreams crushed in a bitter season finale. Coroner Justin Henry wraps up this portion of the 2013 autopsies.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 17 Game
The playoff brackets are set, after a day of inspirational triumph and gut-wrenching agony. Justin Henry breaks down all 16 games.
Inside Vegas: Whipping Boy Tony Romo's Mega Point-Spread Impact
Dallas Cowboys fans like to bitch about Tony Romo. But his value was proven by the point spread, which moved dramatically when the public learned that he was injured for the do-or-die finale against the Eagles on Sunday. Reporter Sean O'Neill takes us Inside Vegas.
Goodell Wants More Teams for Great NFL Choke-Off
The NFL already has enough trouble, trying to fill its 6th playoffs spots with shabby candidates. Roger Goodell's fix? Open the borders even wider.
Slack Lines, Week 17: Things Fall Into Place or Pieces
The Slack Lines crew ends the year dividing successful gamblers from the degenerates (spoiler: there's no difference). Beau brainwashes his children, Nick reveals his Elf fetish, Jerry trademarks his shitty picks, Luke puts on red PJs and ruins Christmas and Matt admits his latent Romosexuality.
Week 17: Incentivized Teams Are Overvalued ATS
Recent history suggests teams in need of a win to help their playoff chances are likely to win outright, but they are not slam dunks to cover. In fact, the Pigskin Public vastly overvalues the "team needs to win" factor.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review