Articles tagged "Kyle Boller"
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Ranking the Random Fumble Luck of NFL Quarterbacks
If fumble recoveries are random in the NFL, then that means some players are luckier than others. Scott Kacsmar ranks the 59 quarterbacks with the most and least fumble luck in the last two decades.
Rodgers, Ryan, Brady Best Ever Protecting The Football
Drew Brees threw a career-high five INTs in Atlanta. But Scott Kacsmar says Turnover Rate is a better stat than total INTs. And the three all-time leaders at protecting the football are active right now: Rodgers, Ryan and Brady. Mark Sanchez "ass fumbles" were not included.
NFL Week 7: 12 Storylines That Should Frighten Football Fans
Halloween came a week early to NFL fans, from the scary good performance of the Houston Texans to a pair of frighteningly inept pass defenses in Washington and New England, and much more. Hell, even the wise guys in Vegas are getting impaled by the odd statistical storylines of 2012.
Green Bay Packers: D-Hogs Slamming QBs to the Frozen Tundra again
After a Week 2 that featured overpowering offensive line and dominating defensive fronts, we look at the best and worst hogs and preview Rams vs Bears.
Captain Comeback: Career Records in the Clutch for Active QBs
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar with another first: career records at fourth quarter comeback/OT opportunities for 41 active quarterbacks, and what you should be reading into this data.
Seneca Wallace Released; 2003 QB Draft Class Takes Hit
The 2003 NFL Draft produced 13 quarterbacks. Nine years later, only three of them remain active in the NFL.
Cam Newton, Andy Dalton and the Myth of the QB Sophomore Slump
Scott Kacsmar digs deep to debunk the QB sophomore slump. It used to exist, but this era's quarterbacks like Cam Newton and Andy Dalton should have expectations, and not a built-in excuse for year two.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012