Articles tagged "Kurt Warner"
Captain Comeback: Super Bowl History
Scott Kacsmar writes the final chapter in the book of postseason comebacks and game-winning drives by reviewing 14 classic Super Bowls, the 8-year streak of close games, and previews/predicts Super Bowl XLVI’s winner and MVP.
QBs: Career Playoff Drive Stats (2012 edition)
It really is Groundhog Day. Scott Kacsmar is back a year later with the 2012 update to his career playoff drive stats for 25 starting quarterbacks since 1980. Find out who’s led the most efficient offense in the postseason and much more.
Unreal Super Bowl Media Day Legends
Super Bowl Media Day would be a lot better if these tales were true. Okay, so Chris Berman interviewing himself on Media Day is probably true, but other than that, the following stories are intended for entertainment purposes only.
Captain Comeback: Wild Card History
Scott Kacsmar inscribes the complete history of all 36 fourth quarter comebacks and game-winning drives in the Wild Card round of the postseason, while also previewing this weekend’s games. Consider it the definitive 'Wild Card' chapter in the book of fourth quarter wins.
Tebow Battles Chiefs, Denver's Defensive Demons
Tim Tebow and the Broncos have overcome more than just a 1-4 record to reach the cusp of the playoffs this year. They've overcome a pass defense so bad it usually spells 4 or 5 wins.
BREAKING NEWS: Jordy Nelson is white!
The Packers wide receiver is averaging nearly 20 yards per reception. And get this: he's white! Shhh. Hear that? Jordy Nelson is sneaking up on us. He's got that "deceptive speed." Patrick Imig explores in this week's Pigskin Detention.
49ers Dismantle Cardinals: 5 Things We Learned
The San Francisco 49ers showed why they are the class of the NFC West in 2011, beating up on the underwhelming Arizona Cardinals, 23-7.
Three-quarters good: Steelers, Pats in unique company
Scott Kacsmar puts the recent (and past) defensive letdowns of Bill Belichick and Dick LeBeau's teams into perspective. A loaded look into the world of late-game heartbreak.
Cardinals Walk-Off With 19-13 OT Win Over Rams: 5 Things We Learned
The NFC West has a brand new star on its hands. Arizona Cardinals' rookie Patrick Peterson is one of the best athletes in the entire league, and he's only just getting started. Shaun Church reports from the cheap seats.
Pittsburgh's Dynastic Secondary: Steelers-Cardinals Week 7 Preview
Despite issues with turnovers and underperforming Defensive Hogs, Pittsburgh continues to field a dynastic secondary. Much maligned, Pittsburgh's secondary may be one of the more underrated units over the last few years. We look at this and other important factors that effect Pittsburgh vs. Arizona in Glendale.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012