Articles tagged "Kirk Cousins"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 5 of the 2015 NFL Season!
The seer of Sayers is ready to continue his success straight-up and re-establish his mastery against the spread.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 3 of the NFL Season!
The Seer of Sayers battled last week but was able to scrape by with head held high. Now it's on to the challenges of Week 3.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Are the Seahawks Really Done?
After a shocker sends the Seahawks to 3-3, Adam Dobrowolski examines the chances of a Seattle resurgence with a game-by-game analysis of the pass D.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
Adam Dobrowolski adds a bonus brew to the Quality Stats Six Pack and examines the main weakness of each of the seven one-loss teams.
Redskins vs. Giants TNF Preview
Thursday’s matchup will be the 165th (including postseason) meeting between the NFC East foes. The Giants have won three of the past four games between the two teams and lead the all-time series 95-65-4.
NFL Week 3 Statistical Tailgate
Kirk Cousins and Nick Foles dueled in a high scoring affair in Philadelphia while defense dominated in Foxborough: it's our rapid fire look at Week 3's early games.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls