Articles tagged "Kirk Cousins"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 8 Game
Justin Henry skinnies the wins and losses of Week Eight, including the 49ers continued dominance, NFC East calamities, and the Lions' 'Leap of Faith.'
Marked For Death: 0-2 Teams Slide a Cleat Into the Grave
CHFF's undertaker Justin Henry issues wake-up calls for eight 0-2 teams: fix these mistakes, or be read your last rites.
New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers Roll In Sunday Preseason Play
A look at the results of Sunday's preseason games, as well as the rest of the penultimate preseason slate.
Ravens Crush Bucs; Broncos Edge 49ers; Other Thursday Pre-Season Results
LaQuan Williams scored a pair of touchdowns, one on offense and another on special teams, to help Baltimore to a 44-16 preseason rout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Ravens' first action since last February's win in Super Bowl XLVII.
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
Seahawks Score 24 Unanswered To Knock Out Redskins, RG3
Seattle is headed to Atlanta in a week, after they toppled the Redskins 24-14 in the final game of Wild Card Weekend. Robert Griffin III left the game with an injury and Marshawn Lynch dominated on the ground.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- The List: NFL's Top Performers in December
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate