Articles tagged "Kevin Greene"
Carolina's Ferocious Pass Rush Highlights Week 17 Performances
Carolina set a franchise single-game record with nine sacks in the team’s win at Atlanta to clinch the NFC South and a first-round bye. Carolina, which started the season 0-2, is the first team since the 2003 Philadelphia Eagles to earn a first-round bye after an 0-2 start. Defensive end GREG HARDY had a franchise single-game record four sacks today and tied the team’s single-season record with 15 sacks (KEVIN GREENE, 1998). The Panthers also tied the club’s single-season record with 60 sacks.
Broncos Have Won 17 Straight Regular Season Games
The Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs both improved to 6-0 yesterday. Since 1990, when the 12-team playoff format was adopted, 27 of the 29 (93.1 percent) previous teams to start 6-0 made the playoffs.
Deacon Jones Rests in His Own Class of NFL Sack Masters
Deacon Jones, the man who created the quarterback sack, has passed away at 74. Scott Kacsmar examines the NFL’s “official” sack leaders, who all owe respect to this pass-rushing pioneer.
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Oh The Horror: Jaguars Titans TNF Preview
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team