Articles tagged "Kevin Greene"
Carolina's Ferocious Pass Rush Highlights Week 17 Performances
Carolina set a franchise single-game record with nine sacks in the team’s win at Atlanta to clinch the NFC South and a first-round bye. Carolina, which started the season 0-2, is the first team since the 2003 Philadelphia Eagles to earn a first-round bye after an 0-2 start. Defensive end GREG HARDY had a franchise single-game record four sacks today and tied the team’s single-season record with 15 sacks (KEVIN GREENE, 1998). The Panthers also tied the club’s single-season record with 60 sacks.
Broncos Have Won 17 Straight Regular Season Games
The Denver Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs both improved to 6-0 yesterday. Since 1990, when the 12-team playoff format was adopted, 27 of the 29 (93.1 percent) previous teams to start 6-0 made the playoffs.
Deacon Jones Rests in His Own Class of NFL Sack Masters
Deacon Jones, the man who created the quarterback sack, has passed away at 74. Scott Kacsmar examines the NFL’s “official” sack leaders, who all owe respect to this pass-rushing pioneer.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay