Articles tagged "Kevin Braig"
Decision 2012: Author Glennon Says Vote Brady For G-O-A-T!
While the U.S. chooses a president, author Sean Glennon writes that he knows who should fill the Prolate Spheroid Office as the greatest QB of all-time. Quant Coach Kevin Braig reviews Glennon's case for Brady as the G-O-A-T.
Steve Sabol Tribute: The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate
When Steve Sabol, who passed away Tuesday was at the peak of his powers at NFL Films, "NFL" stood for "Nothing" but "Fun League." His "The Autumn Wind is a Pirate" tribute to the old Oakland Raiders is genius.
Betting on the NFL Goes on Trial (Part 3)
Hold On Governor: If Chris Christie prevails in the case of NCAA, et al. v. Christie, the NFL is likely to be irreparably harmed forevermore. (For exclusive use by Cold Hard Football Facts)
Betting on the NFL Goes on Trial (Part 1)
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie stole a play from HOF coach Sid Gillman when he said his state would permit betting on NFL games in defiance of federal law. Gaming attorney and 'Quant Coach' Kevin Braig reports in the first of a three-part series.
Global coaching market says Belichick underpaid
Bill Belichick is the highest paid coach in American sports. Yet the Hoodie is a pauper who can't afford a decent suit compared to Jose Mourinho, the equally successful coach of Spanish soccer power Real Madrid. The QuantCoach examines why Belichick is grossly underpaid.
No more seashells and balloons for Bobby Petrino
Disgraced biker-coach Bobby Petrino might still be enjoying 'seashells and balloons' if only he had followed the First Rule of Marriage of the original biker-coach: Al McGuire, the colorful personality behind Marquette basketball in the 1960s and 70s.
Passing With Flying Colors
NFL quarterbacks are acing every test that defenses give them. In fact, defenses appear virtually helpless in the face of the game's best passers. Passing stats, and scoring, are up by every imaginable measure.
This Week In Football: Your Weekend Cheat Sheet
Contributor Tony Cocco takes copious notes each day from his Professor of Pigskin, the Cold, Hard Football Facts, and shares them with you each weekend. Think of it is your very own cheat sheet to the truth.
5 Coordinators Who Need Winning Recipes
Former Cowboys coach Wade Phillips is now DC in Houston, charged with remaking the terrible Texans defense. He's one of five coordinators we have our eyes on this year.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012