Articles tagged "Kenbrell Thompkins"
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Tom Brady Handed Lemons, Makes 5-1 Lemonade
New England Patriots fans have long lustily consumed the Bill Belichick Kool-Aid. But the flavor of the 2013 season is Tom Brady Lemonade, after the legendary QB and his third-rate cast of receivers pulled out a thrilling 30-27 win over Drew Brees and the Saints Sunday.
Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs Rekindle Memories of NFL's Western Division
With Denver and Kansas City both leading the AFC West at 6-0, this is only the second time since the divisional structure was implemented in 1933 that two teams in the same division started 6-0. In 1934, the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears, then members of the NFL’s Western Division, each started 10-0.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 6 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the statistical elements that defined every NFL victory and defeat in Week 6, from New England's last-second triumph, to continued problems in Houston.
Tom Brady First QB In NFL History With 100 More Wins Than Losses
The old-look Patriots, playing yet again like the ugly slugfest championship teams of a decade ago, beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday 23-3. It marked a milestone in NFL history, as Tom Brady's Patriots now boast 100 more wins than losses (139-39).
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team