Articles tagged "Kenbrell Thompkins"
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Tom Brady Handed Lemons, Makes 5-1 Lemonade
New England Patriots fans have long lustily consumed the Bill Belichick Kool-Aid. But the flavor of the 2013 season is Tom Brady Lemonade, after the legendary QB and his third-rate cast of receivers pulled out a thrilling 30-27 win over Drew Brees and the Saints Sunday.
Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs Rekindle Memories of NFL's Western Division
With Denver and Kansas City both leading the AFC West at 6-0, this is only the second time since the divisional structure was implemented in 1933 that two teams in the same division started 6-0. In 1934, the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears, then members of the NFL’s Western Division, each started 10-0.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 6 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the statistical elements that defined every NFL victory and defeat in Week 6, from New England's last-second triumph, to continued problems in Houston.
Tom Brady First QB In NFL History With 100 More Wins Than Losses
The old-look Patriots, playing yet again like the ugly slugfest championship teams of a decade ago, beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday 23-3. It marked a milestone in NFL history, as Tom Brady's Patriots now boast 100 more wins than losses (139-39).
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team