Articles tagged "Ken Whisenhunt"
Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams
Seven coaches and five general managers were fired on Black Monday. A total of nine teams canned one, the other, or both. Tim Tebow could have saved any one of those nine jobs if coaches or GMs had the nuggets, and brains, to play the most misunderstood player in football today.
Naughty Nurse: Arizona Cardinals season in review
CHFF's Russian mail-order Naughty Nurse checks the statistical vital signs of each NFL team. She kicks off the exam by probing the Arizona Cardinals: plenty of excitement in 2011, but plenty of areas to improve, too, in 2012.
Cardinals team report: Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?!?
Arizona Cardinals' quarterback John Skelton avenged his embarrassing loss to NFC West rival San Francisco from earlier in the season, Larry Fitzgerald had another monster day, and the playoff hopes still linger in the desert.
Cowboys Ice Own Kicker, Cards Win 19-13 in OT: 5 Things We Learned
Kevin Kolb returned for the Arizona Cardinals, the defense played well once again, and the Dallas Cowboys suffer the "Doh!" moment of the 2011 season. The NFC West has been won, but playoff hopes still linger in the desert.
Cardinals Week 12 preview: keys to victory in St. Louis
With playoff hopes in both the NFC West and the Wild Card all but an afterthought, the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis Rams meet in the Gateway to the West to answer one question: Win for pride, or lose for picks?
49ers Dismantle Cardinals: 5 Things We Learned
The San Francisco 49ers showed why they are the class of the NFC West in 2011, beating up on the underwhelming Arizona Cardinals, 23-7.
Ignore The Numbers: 49ers-Cards Preview
In this oft-heated NFC West division rivalry between the Arizona Cardinals and the San Francisco 49ers, the team records go out the window. This is more than a game: it's a war.
Cards shoot down Eagles: 5 Things We Learned
Philadelphia's season of woe includes five fourth-quarter collapes, the latest at the hands of the Arizona Cardinals and back-up QB John Skelton. There should be no controversy in Arizona: Skelton is the team's best QB.
Pittsburgh Steelers Beat Arizona Cardinals 32-20: 5 Things We Learned
Pittsburgh walked into Glendale looking to prove themselves on the road and walked out with a convincing 32-20 victory over Arizona.
Pittsburgh's Dynastic Secondary: Steelers-Cardinals Week 7 Preview
Despite issues with turnovers and underperforming Defensive Hogs, Pittsburgh continues to field a dynastic secondary. Much maligned, Pittsburgh's secondary may be one of the more underrated units over the last few years. We look at this and other important factors that effect Pittsburgh vs. Arizona in Glendale.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012