Articles tagged "Kellen Winslow"
History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
While no guarantee of future success, a strong start to the season is a good omen – 75.2 percent of teams (91 of 121) that started 3-0 since 1990 made the playoffs.
It Was Charles Clay On 4th-and-5... But He Had Help
The football world lauded Miami tight end Charlie Clay helping keep the Dolphins' season alive, but Clay wasn't the only one deserving credit.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
NFL Tight Ends More Polific Than Any Time in NFL History
Through the first five weeks of the NFL season, tight ends have combined for 765 catches for 8,992 yards and 76 touchdowns. That is the most by players at that position in all three categories through the first five weeks of any season in NFL history.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team