Articles tagged "Kellen Clemens"
King of Props Ponders Peyton Manning's Aerial Accuracy
The King of Props has produced royalties for his loyal subjects all season long. Now he's issuing six (count 'em, 6!) props for Super Bowl XLVIII alone. with his fourth pick, he ponders the fate of Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos passing game.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls