Articles tagged "Kellen Clemens"
King of Props Ponders Peyton Manning's Aerial Accuracy
The King of Props has produced royalties for his loyal subjects all season long. Now he's issuing six (count 'em, 6!) props for Super Bowl XLVIII alone. with his fourth pick, he ponders the fate of Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos passing game.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
- Jaguars Outlast Titans In XFL Classic
- NFL Week 16 Game Capsules
- Jeremy Hill & ODB Setting Rookie Records While Veterans Fitzgerald, Smith & Wayne Make History
- Comebacks, Touchdowns and Yards Galore: NFL 2014
- Saints at Bears And a Bizarre Playoff Race
- 4th Quarter Pole: Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles December's Best Running Backs
- Patriots & Chargers Dominating December In Recent History
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Game-Changers Down the Stretch
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team