Articles tagged "Karlos Dansby"
Arizona Cardinals: Headed For Some History?
The Arizona Cardinals boast candidates for Coach and Executive of the Year, they just beat the Seahawks in Seattle, they've got 10 wins and a league-best mark of 10-4-1 ATS. Their reward? No one cares, and they're going to miss the playoffs.
Luke Kuechly's 24 Tackles, One Interception Puts Him In Rare Air
Carolina linebacker Luke Kuechly had 24 tackles and an interception in the Panthers’ win over New Orleans. Since tackles were tracked 1994, Kuechly’s 24 tackles are tied for the most in a game (New York Jets’ David Harris, November 4, 2007).
The NFL Week 1 Bottom Line: Statistical Winners and Losers
Justin Henry drills deep into the core of our Quality Stats and your hell-bound soul to uncover the key reasons each Week 1 winner won, and why each loser is doomed to eternal statistical misery (at least for this week).
Raiders at Dolphins: Preview Time!
Dolphins beat writer Philip Bijeau previews this weeks tilt between the Oakland Raiders and Miami Dolphins, while simultaneously learning to love himself. Join him in this journey of self discovery.
Cowboys Report: Kicking Home a Thanksgiving Win
The Cowboys needed every ounce of effort to earn a 20-19 over the suddenly surging Miami Dolphins. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski discusses what the struggles and the late-game triumph means for the Cowboys. Take notes of the five lessons, boys and girls!
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review