Articles tagged "Kansas City Chiefs"
Quality Stats Six Pack: Changes to the New Season
In a new weekly feature, Adam Dobrowolski looks a at "six pack" of statistical features that analyzes regression-related trends via the Quality Stats.
Audio: CHFF Show Prepares For Life Without Roger Goodell; Plus Week 2 Preview
The Potentate of Pigskin Kerry J. Byrne joins Pat Imig for the second episode of the Cold Hard Football Facts for Week 1. Highlights include the removal of the Gridiron Godfather, a Quality Stats barrage and the Non-Ray-Rice Rice Game.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame: Ranking the 2014 Finalists
The Pro Football Hall of Fame announces its new inductees tonight. Who are they likely to be and who should they be.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
Video: MVP Bart Starr and the Packers Win Super Bowl 1
MVP Bart Starr and the Green Bay Packers won the first Super Bowl at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on Jan. 15 1967.
Divisional Round Statistical Onslaught: Why and Why Not
Eight teams remain with the chance to win Super Bowl XLVIII. That includes the Panthers, Seahawks and Chargers, all looking for their first NFL title.
NFL Playoffs: A Look Back... And A Look Ahead
FN's Tom Danyluk shares his thoughts on last weekend's wildcard round, and takes a look at the upcoming conference semifinals.
Brains Over Brawn: Smart Teams Dominated 2013 Season
We created the Intelligence Index before the start of the season to separate smart, well-coached teams from dumb, poorly coached teams. The results were spectacular. Among other things, it proved that success in situational football is more important than physical prowess.
- History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay