Articles tagged "Justin Smith"
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
49ers Stumble, Fall Short of Successful NFC Title Defense
It was a game of controversy and heartbreak, but the 49ers won't be going to the Super Bowl this year, falling just short in Seattle.
Championship Week Snapshots: The Verge of Immortality
Manning vs. Brady XV. The rubber match between spiteful NFC West arch nemeses. Justin Henry tells you all you need to know for Championship Sunday.
NFL Divisional Snapshots: The Field Narrows
Twelve became eight, and by Sunday night, eight becomes four. Justin Henry previews all four Division Round games, examining each team thoroughly.
In Stifling Winter Chill, 49ers Outlast Packers
Another close playoff battle, this time with the 49ers being the Jack Frost that nipped at Green Bay's nose. San Francisco will now head to Carolina.
NFL Wild Card Snapshots: The Path to Jersey Commences
The 2013 NFL Playoffs begin with intriguing Wild Card matchups this weekend. Justin Henry breaks down the strengths and weakness of the eight teams.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls