Articles tagged "Justin Blackmon"
Slack Lines, Week 10: Are You Tough Enough?
We're talking picks, injuries and hazing, all with more puns than the average reader should be asked to reasonably endure. Buckle up, Nancies.
Slack Lines, Week 7: Rivalry Week is Here, You Jerks
While divisional enemies face off, Beau takes on New England homerism, Nick addresses Pittsburgh discipline, and Jerry battles gingivitis.
Matter of Facts: Week 7 Statistical Onslaught
The AFC West remains wild with the 6-0 Broncos and Chiefs. We also have our first rematch of 2013 between the Patriots and Jets. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 7 slate.
Saluting The Chip Kelly Show and New England's Real Heroes - 5 Things We Learned
Colonel Comey, checking in, sir yes sir! The offense struck last for New England, but it was the secondary that stole the show. Plus, Chip Kelly really is doing some great things, along with a less successful coaching compatriot.
King of Props Has a Passing Fancy
Despite a hot first half, the "King of Props" saw his Thursday night bet fall just short. Still a torrid 15-6, he offers two strong plays for Sunday.
Denver Broncos Battle Jacksonville Jaguars, Point-Spread History
The Denver Broncos are 27- to 27.5-point favorites over the inept Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. It is one of the biggest lines in NFL history. Oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening explores how each team can cover this landmark point spread.
Intelligence Index: Three Week 6 Mental Mismatches
The Intelligence Index is a perfect 8-0 against the spread this year, with the average score a 24-point victory, while the four dumbest teams in the league are 0-19 ATS. But that doesn't mean we're picking against all of them this week.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans