Articles tagged "Josh Morgan"
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
Captain Comeback Week 13: Colts, Steelers Rally to Build Familiar AFC Race
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar shares tweets, records and has a “Todd Bowles Movement” in this monster edition highlighted by the clutch wins for annual AFC powerhouses Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
Captain Comeback Week 7: Old vs. New, Eli Manning Upstages RGIII
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has another record for Eli Manning, a bad record for Cam Newton, the good/bad/ugly Patriots, and Bengals bomb at home versus Pittsburgh again.
Captain Comeback Week 3: What the Hell’s Going on Out Here?
Multiple one-minute drills, successful Hail Mary's and overtime games? Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down a massive, ridiculous week, referees included, and offers up a candidate for Stat of the Month.
Captain Comeback Week 2: No. 1 Quarterbacks to the Rescue
Week 2 only had six comeback opportunities, but Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has the details on Eli Manning's big day, the "awful 2-0" Eagles, and the end of New England's clutch kicking streak.
San Francisco 49ers Flex Muscles; Arizona Cardinals Shock Patriots
Sunday was a dominant day for the formerly pathetic NFC West: the 49ers re-asserted themselves as legit Super Bowl contenders; Sam Bradford outgunned RGIII; the Seahawks dominated Dallas in Seattle; and, oh, the Cardinals shocked the Patriots in New England.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review