Articles tagged "Josh McCown"
NFL Week 2 Statistical Tailgate
NFL Week 2 proved to be a war of attrition, at least for the list of Pro Bowl players who fell to injuries. And the defending Super Bowl Champions also took one on the chin as well.
NFL Week 1 Statistical Tailgate: Late Games
San Francisco, Carolina and Denver showed very little rust as part of a 2014 encore of their playoff pushes of a year ago.
Slack Lines, Conference Championships: QB or not QB?
The Slack Lines crew talks props, over/unders, and dishes out year-end awards. Meanwhile, Beau prays to the Almighty; Luke taunts the 12th Man; Matt honors Chip Kelly; Jerry fellates Cox; and Nick eagerly awaits beach volleyball season.
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Week 17 Knockouts
Six more teams had their dreams crushed in a bitter season finale. Coroner Justin Henry wraps up this portion of the 2013 autopsies.
Slack Lines, Week 16: A Snowball's Chance in Hell
Baby, it's cold outside! Tepid leader Luke Warm taunts the field, Matt leads an ill-fated Pickett's Charge of pigskin prognostication, Nick likens Tony Romo to a loveable mop-top, Jerry fails to live up to Dad, Beau & J offer nothing, and ghastly gambling losses ruin Christmas for all their children again this year.
Colonel Comey's Tuesday Morning Brain Dump
The Great & Powerful Comey divulges vast amounts of Week 14 knowledge about the Black Unicorn, the under-the-radar contender Bengals, the smoke-and-mirror Patriots, Cam Newton''s towel, overrated Luke Kuechly, league MVP, coach of the year and much more.
Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
The Slack Lines battle heats up and the crew is officially Luke-warm, in honor of tepid "leader" Luke O'Neil. Meanwhile, Beau rejoins the Philly bandwagon, Matt bashes Cincinnati as a vacation destination and we wonder: if Luke won a paste-eating competition, does that make him a winner?
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team